Transaction Managers helps clients strategize, evaluate and execute real estate transactions to meet their business and occupancy needs. They have to assist clients by defining space requirements, identifying suitable alternatives, recommending appropriate occupancy solutions and negotiating lease and ownership terms on their behalf, while, fostering client relationships and business growth.
- Execute capital and lease transactions with a high level of proficiency and knowledge ensuring seamless communication, consistent follow up and reporting, and timely execution
- Develop and execute real estate strategies and transactions that support the Client’s core business, plans, and objectives
- Collect client requirements, obtain market data, review market reports, oversee site selection and site evaluation, create requests for proposals (RFP’s), negotiate letters of intent, leases, purchase and sale agreements, and prepare approval packages for client’s senior management.
- Develop occupancy cost savings strategies, develop and evaluate alternative occupancy solutions and financial structures and refine existing transaction processes and procedures
- Review Transaction related documents as part of due diligence process
- Prepare commission invoices and track payment
- Gather and evaluate economic, demographic and real estate market data
- Concurrently acts as landlord/seller agent and tenant/buyer agent and effectively negotiates the business terms and conditions for a wide variety of commercial real estate products, including land, office, retail and industrial.
- Understands how to create, review, analyze, and interpret financial analysis templates including book and cash flow projections, NPV (net present value), and/or IRR (internal rate of return) financial analyses to enable clients to make more informed decisions.
- Leads by example and models behaviours that are consistent with the company's values.
- Endeavouring to garner as many mandate-based opportunities as possible
Work Relationship & Reporting
- Reporting Manager :BL Head
- Reportees: Transaction Managers/Business Development Managers
- Other Relationships: BD Manager for enquiry management (as assigned by BL Head), Inventory Management Teams
- Tertiary qualification in sales preferred; however, focus will be on experience & skills mainly
- Real Estate related qualification will be an advantage
Key Skills, Experience and Background
- Experience of 5-7 years in real estate consulting / other strategic consulting practices
- Good understanding of real estate business
- Ability to self-start with limited supervision
- Result-oriented with the aspiration & ambition to learn and excel
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office suite
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Well groomed and business like appearance at all times
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of corporate planning
- Very strong people management skills
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exemplary ability to communicate clearly, logically and concisely
- Proactive desire to take on additional responsibility
- Proven strong leadership skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
About Cityinfo Services
Cityinfo Services is India’s preeminent real estate consulting practice. With a range of skills from research & advisory to transaction management, we offer high impact solutions for corporate occupiers, investors and owners of real estate.
22 years of track-record, over 650 transactions, totalling more than 20 million square feet in area, and presence across India. Cityinfo has the infrastructure and expertise to implement high quality solutions across the country. Our services have found favour with a range of corporations – from the blue-chip multinational to the mid-sized domestic – to meet real estate requirements in 80 locations across India. For more information please visit www.cityinfoservices.com